You’ve had a data breach or network security attack…
We’ll help you respond so you can focus on what matters most – keeping your business productive and moving forward. Use the Incident Response Road Map below as a quick reference for what to do. Keep a copy handy and share with your incident response plan internal team.
INCIDENT RESPONSE ROAD MAP
YOU ARE HERE
If you have cyber insurance, contact your Insurer.
If you are unable to contact your Insurer OR don't have cyber insurance, then call toll-free:
We will deploy a qualified information security team to triage the event.
Is the security event an incident?
If the security event is an incident that may result in damage or risk to information security assets or operations, then contact a Data Breach Attorney
Debrief with the Data Breach Attorney who will want to discuss:
- The date(s) of the incident
- The nature of the incident
- Do you have stand-alone cyber insurance?
- Fact finding and evidence collection, if any to date, by the internal team.
The Data Breach Attorney will help you coordinate with external stakeholders.
Key external stakeholders in an incident response include:
- Data Breach Attorney
- Insurance Broker
- Insurance Carrier
- Defense Attorney
- Information Security Investigator and Forensics Specialist
- Payment Forensic Investigator
- Law Enforcement
- Public Relations
- Mail House and Call Center
- Identity or Credit Monitoring
EXECUTE your Incident Response Plan.